Monday, February 8, 2010

I'd like to call it "Audio-Bio"

DIRECTIONS: Put your preferred music player on shuffle and play one song per question. Pick a few lines from the song currently playing to answer the question -- skip any track that doesn't have lyrics or vocals.

tagged by waps

What do your friends think of you?
“I need your discipline, you know once I start I cannot help myself”
Nine Inch Nails - Discipline



If someone asks, "Is this okay?" You say--?
“You shock me to the core”
New Order – Crystal



How would you describe yourself?
“She’s sneaky and smoked out
And it’s starting to show”
Third Eye Blind – I’ll Never Let You Go



What do you like in a guy/girl?
“The selfless fool who hoped he’d save us all “
The Shins - Australia



How do you feel today?
“He talked of life, laughing slapped his leg stale”
Bob Dylan – Mr. Bojangles



What's your life's purpose?
“So plant the thought and watch it grow
Wind it up and let it go”
Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova - Lies



Your motto?
"I'm a professional cynic, but my heart's not in it,
I'm payin’ the price of livin' life at the limit
Caught up in the century's anxiety
Yes it preys on him, he's getting thin”
Blur – Country House



What do you think about very often?
“We’re gonna vent our frustration,
if we don’t we’re gonna blow a 50-amp fuse”
The Rolling Stones – You Can’t Always Get What You Want



What is 2 + 2?
“We can try to talk it over
If you say you'll help me out”
Garbage – Push It



What do you think of your best friend?
“They know my weaknesses, you tried them”
Depeche Mode – The Things You Said



What do you think of the person you like?
“It’s real to me but not like these fools and not like this scene
I won’t find or have it within the time”
Gin Blossoms – Until I Fall Away



What is your life story?
“And there's a demon in my head who starts to play
A nightmare tape loop of what went wrong yesterday
And I hold my breath till it's more than I can take
And I close my eyes and dream that I'm awake”
Third Eye Blind - Narcolepsy



What do you want to be when you grow up?
“We can find new ways of living
Make playing only logical harm
We can cap the old times
Clay making that nothing else will change”
Interpol – Obstacle 1



What will you dance to at your wedding?
“And I know I was wrong
When I said it was true
That it couldn't be me and be her
In between, without you”
The Cure – In Between Days (labo)



What will they play at your funeral?
“Take this sinking boat and point it home”
Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova – Falling Slowly



What is your hobby/interest?
“Work and vanity wasted my time inside
And a dress, dress, dress that I’ve been sick on
Oh, how are you? Can't say I really care at the end of it all”
The Sundays – Skin and Bones



What is your biggest fear?
“The killer in me is the killer in you”
Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm



What is your biggest secret?
“And I run when I know what people hear”
Maia Hirasawa – You and Me and Everyone We Know



What do you think of your friends?
“Something is stirring way underneath”
Morcheeba - Friction



What will you post this as?
“Seek with the seeker, but hold on for the ride”
Stone Temple Pilots - Glide

No comments: